So, you’ve posted your project on Work for Impact, searched our verified talent and identified the perfect freelancer (or maybe a shortlist of freelancers) you’d like to work with.
Next comes the fun part: interviews. Work for Impact has developed a built-in chat and video call functionality to interview the talent you think would be a good fit for your project.
While remote working and freelancing are growing exponentially, hiring on-demand talent is a new process for some, as the world embraces the flexible work economy. Naturally, it’s a little different to working with an onsite team so it’s important to assess the way your new hire will approach working autonomously and how they keep motivated.
We’ve compiled a list of things to consider and ask your freelancer during the interview to ensure they’re the perfect fit for your organization:
- What skills or experience do you have working remotely?
- Do you use particular online tools or strategies to stay organised and on top of your work?
- How do you stay productive when working remotely?
- What are the best strategies you use to stay motivated?
- Can you provide an example of when you’ve motivated yourself to deliver work on a deadline?
Looking for more tips on hiring and working with freelancers on Work for Impact? Visit our client support centre.