We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist with strong lead generation skills to join our growing international team.
Suitable candidates must:
- Be native or fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Have at least 2 years of experience delivering Customer Support in a remote work environment
- Be flexible and adaptable, happy to accept and quickly learn new tasks as assigned
- Be a problem solver who uses initiative and who is confident working autonomously
The perfect candidate may also:
- Have great technical knowledge, able to hit the ground running with new tools and systems
- Have experience with Account Management, building rapport, and developing relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Have experience working with Slack, HubSpot/ZenDesk, Monday.com.
- Have experience with lead generation, and with the associated tools and websites used to obtain and verify high-quality prospects.
- Demonstrate passion about purpose-driven missions and making the world a better place
You must be verified for the following skills to apply:
English proficiency level:
Native or bilingual
United States, Mexico, Argentina, Costa Rica, Chile, Guatemala, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic
You will be required to answer the following questions:
Please tell us about your previous Customer Service experience and include details about how you meet any of the above requirements and preferences.