Internal Communication Manager.
Strategic Alliances Manager.
Responsible of writing the 2017 Annual Report.
2. Developed and executed an Internal Communication strategy in order to have effective communications among participants within the organization.
3. Responsible of the design and implementation of the strategy for new members of the team.
4. Developed and execute an integrated plan and logistics for each event; from initial planning to on-site event management and post-event follow up. This includes overall internal alignment on goals, agenda, onsite experience, staffing, logistics, budget administration and the evaluation of the event’s impacts and results.
5. Worked closely with the Communication Manager in developing social media campaigns.
6. Managed resources to reduce operational costs and ensure full compliance with project budgets.
7. Established and enhanced relationships with media and community influencers to maximize exposure and promote Mexicanos Primero’s mission.
8. Created strategic alliances with different companies, NGOs, universities and institutions to potentiate Mexicanos Primero’s impact on specific audiences.
6. Worked with executive team and leaders from around the organization to ensure event objectives and messages are aligned and supported.
7. Responsible of board meetings and communication with shareholders.