SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER
As part of the UK marketing team of the international cosmetic retailer, I have started as Digital Designer, where I was entirely in charge of the delivery of all digital and social medias artworks. My role has quickly evolved to a Senior Designer position which also includes print projetcs, art direction, photoshoots and team management responsibilities.
• Average of 5 emails/week (Desktop, Responsive, CRM)
• Website content following monthly campaign launches: homepages and landing pages, offer banners and pack-shots. (The UK website is one of the strongest amongst the group since 2017)
• Creating animated or photographic content to promote new campaigns and exclusive offers on social medias.
• Visual identity and 360 campaigns for national events fighting againts pollution
• Photo and video editing, animated digital screen display for retail stores
• Creating emails and web assets for Erborian and Duolab (cosmetic brands owned by the group)
• Providing artworks to the international design teams
• CRM mailers, POS and VM campaigns, posters, packagings, press releases
• Photoshoots for UK and Ireland campaigns - Managing projects from the concept brief to the final approval. Shooting in-house or working along with photographers and retouchers.