Experienced and proactive marketing communications and stakeholder engagement professional specialising in strategic development and operational delivery for social impact-driven organisations.
Over 15 years' experience developing and implementing high-impact, integrated strategies for the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors. Eight years' experience establishing and developing marketing and PR teams, functions, and processes for brand awareness and stakeholder engagement as an independent communications consultant.
Key sector experience, professional and personal interests in:
▪ health care and mental health
▪ sustainability and social impact
▪ tech for good, health tech and innovation.
Expertise gained in-house and consultancy side:
▪ Strategic development including team management, coaching and mentoring
▪ Brand strategy development & roll-out for household names
▪ Stakeholder engagement
▪ Digital marketing
▪ Media relations
▪ Strategic social media marketing
▪ National & international events management (including online webinars and events)
Clients benefit from my strategic mind-set and positive, 'can do' approach combined with in-depth and proven experience of leading and delivering metrics-driven brand awareness and engagement successes for organisations including:
- Department of Health
- National Institute for Health Research
- Primary Care Commissioning
- Stroke Association
- Thrombosis Research Institute
- UK Home Office (including joint initiatives with HM Treasury and the Office for Criminal Justice Reform)
- ClearlySo - Europe's leading impact investment bank
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department of Trade and Industry (Department for Innovation, Universities and Skills and Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform)
- National Fraud Authority (UK Home Office executive agency)
- Equality in Tourism: Creating Change for Women
- Central Research Laboratory
Qualified at post-graduate level in International Public Relations by the Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA Dip), strategic social media marketing, social media advertising and digital marketing. Ongoing professional development in marketing communications and PR through membership of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (MCIPR) and the Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA).