Overseeing the health, wellness and beauty content for print, digital, social and email
– Oversaw new website launch, working with the UX, SEO, and developer teams. First "issue" on the new platform saw roughly double the usual page view figures
– Established a content calendar to plan – and land – weekly digital content. A first for the brand.
– Lead on the launch of QR codes in the print magazine, which got 1000s of hits in the first trial issue
– Conceived of, and launched, a new column in the magazine – The Everyday Activist – to promote sustainability and social justice.
– Worked on a complete redesign of the magazine to modernise the look and make it feel a part of the national conversation
– Manage a team of senior editors, and oversee the wider content team
Acting Associate Editor, Boots Health & Beauty / Parenting Club (Aug 2017 - May 2019)
– Editing health, wellbeing, and beauty content for Boots Health & Beauty and Boots Parenting Club
– Deputising for editors of both brands
– Working on the development of the brands' omnichannel strategies – from kinetic email development to exploring new social tools such as Pincodes.
– Heading up the Health & Beauty's co-created and advertorial content – pitching and developing work with suppliers (including the likes of Dove, Vaseline, Toni&Guy etc).