In the journey of building my professional career, I discovered my true passion for creating positive impact and helping non-profit organizations and social enterprises to recognize their strengths, opportunities, and potential to achieve their goals and vision in a sustainable way.
I have spent more than 10 years working for important causes that have included empowering women from vulnerable communities in Peru, fighting against the causes and effects of hunger in Latin America, promoting sustainable agriculture in North America, and connecting people and businesses with meaningful social organizations in South East Asia.
I enjoy working with multi-cultural teams, managing challenging situations, developing strategies to achieve objectives, and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
I will support you with:
- Creating long-lasting and meaningful partnerships with different stakeholders.
- Identifying new revenue and business opportunities.
- Developing strategic plans, and sustainable and innovative solutions to achieve goals.
- Designing Volunteer Programs with powerful engagement strategies.
- Managing the brand and communications strategies of your organization or social business.
- Applying to grants opportunities.
I am currently based in Bali, Indonesia working remotely as a management consultant in the social sector.