· Used procurement expertise to identify strategic opportunities, plan sourcing methods, analyse spend and costing, negotiate pricing and contractual terms and conditions, Statement of Work/Task order Development, supplier performance management, cost savings calculation and verification.
· Responsible for ordering machinery, and as Head of Maintenance, ensuring the on-site assembly of materials meets all contractual specifications, while verifying all important documentation, such as manuals, instructions, plans, drawings, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs).
· Resolving issues related to hydraulics, moving steel parts and other machinery components such as bearings. Ensuring all machinery is maintained at the highest safety level and implementing regular quality checks.
· Working in the manufacturing plant, managing packaging material, printed in 9 colour rotor gravure with various substrates and various adhesives for confectionery, detergents (bars/ powders / liquids), flour, gloves and more.
· Implementing BRC (British Retail Consortium), Issue 5 in Packing and Packaging Material at the plant to achieve Grade A (highest standards) for food safety packaging materials.
Understanding competitor positioning in the market, changing market trends, and preparing growth plans for our products and materials and implementing packaging cost optimization strategies.