With more than 10 years' experience as a development professional, and over 8 years’ international experience working with local civil and US Government international agencies implementing health and education interventions. I am most effective in providing management, technical assistance, and operational research that demonstrates impact on public health outcomes. I am adept in community development, research and analysis, and data collection and reporting. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate communication and analytical thinking skills, I excel at:
• Data analysis and research
• Identifying and implementing results based interventions
• Compiling narrative reports that demonstrate project/program lessons learned, successes and challenges
• Writing Funding proposals
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Content Editing
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation, having received a Master’s in Humanitarian Services Administration at the University of Connecticut (USA).