I am a Marketing and Client Support Manager with 7 years' experience raising the profile of brands through developing their voice and influence with creative marketing materials and exceptional customer service. My mission is to inspire and influence people to make a positive difference to the environment and society.
I specialise in writing compelling stories, researching, collating and analyzing information, empathizing with clients, and securing new business. I am experienced at leading digital cause-related marketing campaigns by scheduling website, blog and social media content to maximise impact.
Some of my career achievements include:
- Increasing new user traffic to the Walk of Life website by 18%
- Being awarded Employee of the Month four times at Customer Research International and achieving more research survey completions than 97% of other employees each month
- Informing 6k+ Liberal Arts undergraduate students at Texas State University about transitioning their skills into the job market
- Creating six original articles about lifestyle and health for the Katy Times read by 40k+ people
- Achieving 100% positive feedback and 35% repeat clients at Walk of Life through managing client engagement
Outside work I spend most of my time running around after my two little girls or painting with a glass of wine to relax afterwards!